I am known!
Finally mummy knows I exist!!! Actually I have been in mummy's tummy for the past 3 weeks, maybe because i am such a good baby, she doesn't know!
Mummy went to see the doctor and a kind voice congratulate her! Hmm... i heard them saying that i am just a mass now but soon in another 2 days i will have nerves running all over me!! That's quite tough to understand...
Daddy was shocked too! everyone was! oh well, at least now i am known to most people! Yippee! Daddy bought a cream for mummy, said he could massage me! Sounds tickling!
Mummy went to see the doctor and a kind voice congratulate her! Hmm... i heard them saying that i am just a mass now but soon in another 2 days i will have nerves running all over me!! That's quite tough to understand...
Daddy was shocked too! everyone was! oh well, at least now i am known to most people! Yippee! Daddy bought a cream for mummy, said he could massage me! Sounds tickling!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home