A Beautiful Gift from God

Baby Jayden

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Mummy!

Today is Mummy's birthday! She's so happy and Daddy is always so sweet to us! I wonder when will my birthday be?! Dr Yvonne said it'll be on 14th July...it may be earlier... I dunno...but i know when my birthday comes, i'll have a jolly jolly fantastic time, cos Mummy and Daddy loves little Jayden so so much!

Aunty Annie reads my blog! Haha...HELLO Aunty Annie!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Morning's Light said…

    Harlow Jayden! I know you since you were just a small small cell! Am glad to see you so big now! When you are born, you will become a great man of God and definitely shine for Jesus, ya?!

    Jia You oh. Grow well and see you in a few months' time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home