29 Weeks Old (7 months+)
I am now 29 weeks old! Strong and active and still growing! Next week when i'm 30 weeks old, i'll be out of the danger zone, meaning i can be born without much worries!
Mummy has applied leave from 4th July to 31st March next year, she will take care of me herself for the whole 9 months! Wow... i am so happy! I can get to see Mummy everyday! I don't want to go to any nanny...or any school... i am too small... I just want Mummy...
Mummy, i'll be a good boy so you'll find it a joy looking at me everyday! ;)
Mummy has applied leave from 4th July to 31st March next year, she will take care of me herself for the whole 9 months! Wow... i am so happy! I can get to see Mummy everyday! I don't want to go to any nanny...or any school... i am too small... I just want Mummy...
Mummy, i'll be a good boy so you'll find it a joy looking at me everyday! ;)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home