A Beautiful Gift from God

Baby Jayden

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

When?


Never know waiting for baby to arrive can be pretty unbearable! Especially I'm all alone at home..so boring! Yesterday i coudnt sleep at all because DenDen was moving way too much! I just stared at the clock, stared at Honey sleeping peacefully...went to sit with Bunnie in the kitchen... drank some milk then stared at everything again... sigh...

This is the time where anxiety kicks in! Wonder what signs to expect, when and when! Though Dr Yv said latest is next wed or thur... there could be a chance he'll arrive before that.. but when?! wait.... wait... wait...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger raggydoll said…

    So excited! Juz thinking Jayden could be out nxt week seems so fast! I bet if I'm tat excited, you guys muz be thousand times more excited than me rite? This is another chapter of your life together!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home