One Month of thoughts
It has already been a month! I have been (and will still be..) a mother for a month! I have breast fed him exclusively for a month! I have been waking up every two hours for a month! I have been a housewife for a month! Wow...
Little Jayden is now a month old. Some people have witnessed his crankiness and not so nice side, but he's still a baby afterall. I remember i felt very bad and condemned myself but sister kless was always telling me that "he's a baby, what do you expect!" true... he's a baby and crying is his only means to convey his feelings and discomfort. Unfortunately, baby Jayden does have much discomforts, such as colic, hence his temperament is at such.
I have resoluted to love him more, give him more attention and be more patient. That's the power of love, parents love ;)
Little Jayden is now a month old. Some people have witnessed his crankiness and not so nice side, but he's still a baby afterall. I remember i felt very bad and condemned myself but sister kless was always telling me that "he's a baby, what do you expect!" true... he's a baby and crying is his only means to convey his feelings and discomfort. Unfortunately, baby Jayden does have much discomforts, such as colic, hence his temperament is at such.
I have resoluted to love him more, give him more attention and be more patient. That's the power of love, parents love ;)



1 Comments:
At 12:16 PM,
Little Warrior said…
hey! sister you have done very well! Each time I see him, he is growing real well :)
Post a Comment
<< Home