A Beautiful Gift from God

Baby Jayden

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, August 27, 2006



Go Church loh! That's me in the nursery. Mummy said i am a very good boy today! Hee ;)

After service we went to the airport for dinner, aunty sabie also came along! Initially i wondered who she is, but she kept offering me a burger so i guess she must be someone nice! ;)


That's aunty sabie, standing at the belt she used to arrive from taiwan..mummy and aunty estee went to fetch her then...


Aunty sabie and mummy!

Aunty sabie said wanna take a pic with me but scared i'll cry..haha..no lah aunty sabie... i am a good boy remember?!


I like this pic taken with daddy! though you cant see my face! Haha...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    Denden, I didn't just offer you my BK Chicken Sandwich... I offered you my french fries too! haha....

    Anyway, I'm sure you will love to eat chicken just like Mummy... waiting to see you take your first bite into your first chicken wing! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home