Shopping
Today Mummy went shopping, trying to get some new clothes cos i think very soon she will not fit into the old ones because i am going to grow bigger and bigger! (will i explode?!)
She shopped until she almost faint (literally)..oh no...mummy!!! But she went home to nap for 2 hours while waiting for daddy to come home. Daddy is at the Children's Church, i think they're going to send me there too! I heard it's gonna be fun getting to know other children!
We went o meet Uncle CJ and Aunty Paulyn. Mummy and Daddy loves going out with them. I wanted to say "Hello" to them but i think they cannot hear me. We had pizza and the adults chat till i fell asleep... what a day...
She shopped until she almost faint (literally)..oh no...mummy!!! But she went home to nap for 2 hours while waiting for daddy to come home. Daddy is at the Children's Church, i think they're going to send me there too! I heard it's gonna be fun getting to know other children!
We went o meet Uncle CJ and Aunty Paulyn. Mummy and Daddy loves going out with them. I wanted to say "Hello" to them but i think they cannot hear me. We had pizza and the adults chat till i fell asleep... what a day...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home