Tears
What are tears? I didn't know what's tears until mummy showed me. She has had a terrible week i guess. Tears come out when you're feeling sad...Mummy said when I come out, i'll have lots of them too. Does it mean i'll always be sad? No, mummy said babies cry because of the helplessness. Guess i wont know until i'm out!
Mummy had a bad day, i heard PoPo saying some bad things. Mummy really cried a lot these few days. I wanted so much to stand up for her but Mummy, please know that i'm fighting together with you, you're no longer alone, now with me in you!
Daddy, PoPo, please dun make mummy sad...
Mummy had a bad day, i heard PoPo saying some bad things. Mummy really cried a lot these few days. I wanted so much to stand up for her but Mummy, please know that i'm fighting together with you, you're no longer alone, now with me in you!
Daddy, PoPo, please dun make mummy sad...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home