Boy?? Girl??
Aunty Klessis is having a baby girl in her tummy! Aunty Jessie has a boy. So am I a boy or a girl?
Mummy says both boy or girl also good. Boy good because Daddy is the eldest son in the family. Girl good because mummy can doll me up into a pretty pretty girl.
Grandma said Daddy's family has got a lot of boys. She too has 2 boys, Daddy and Uncle Gavin. So exciting...everyone is trying to guess if I'm a boy or girl! Aunty Estee said I look like a boy cos she thought she saw...ermm... *shy
Anyway, Mummy said she just want me to be a healthy baby. It's not something to be taken for granted for... I will strive to be a healthy baby! Super strong baby!
Mummy says both boy or girl also good. Boy good because Daddy is the eldest son in the family. Girl good because mummy can doll me up into a pretty pretty girl.
Grandma said Daddy's family has got a lot of boys. She too has 2 boys, Daddy and Uncle Gavin. So exciting...everyone is trying to guess if I'm a boy or girl! Aunty Estee said I look like a boy cos she thought she saw...ermm... *shy
Anyway, Mummy said she just want me to be a healthy baby. It's not something to be taken for granted for... I will strive to be a healthy baby! Super strong baby!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home