My Heart Beat
Today Daddy and Mummy went to see Dr Yvonne at Thomson Hospital. Dr Yvonne looks so young and all her nurses are really pretty! *whistle (hee hee) She is so nice, so gentle and softspoken, very concerned about me oh!
They did a scan once again and this time, I have grown much bigger! From a mere 4mm to 1.1cm! Hee hee...Daddy and Mummy saw my little heart pounding on the screen and i am really nervous! Its really funny you know...
Oh...dun be scared if i tell you that i am....HEADLESS!!! Hee...for the time being...by next week i'll grow a head and little limbs. I will see Dr Yvonne after our Brisbane trip. Hope to see you all then too. Time for a little rest!
They did a scan once again and this time, I have grown much bigger! From a mere 4mm to 1.1cm! Hee hee...Daddy and Mummy saw my little heart pounding on the screen and i am really nervous! Its really funny you know...
Oh...dun be scared if i tell you that i am....HEADLESS!!! Hee...for the time being...by next week i'll grow a head and little limbs. I will see Dr Yvonne after our Brisbane trip. Hope to see you all then too. Time for a little rest!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home