A Beautiful Gift from God

Baby Jayden

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hi Everyone

After a long month, I'm finally back! Not that I went somewhere but because Mummy only sees me once a month!

Today i saw Dr Yvonne again. I am a boy!!! At first she said she can try to guess but when i stretch a bit, i let myself away! Aiyah!!! No more surprise... i kept scratching my face...itch itch... grandma saw me doing that... i better behave myself. They kept poking me so i showed them my back, mummy wanted to see more of me but i guess i'm a bit tired...

My neck is really thin so Dr Yvonne said i'm a normal baby boy! Mummy wanted to call me Jaden Tan En Qi... I like that name. Daddy said will think about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home