Happy Days
These few days are very happy days for me because i get to spend time with Daddy and Mummy. Best of all, they bought me lots of stuffs! Just today, I had my very own bed! A very nice and cosy cot. Daddy will place it next to theirs.
Today we went to see Dr Yvonne too. I am 646g now, hmm...a bit heavier than the average! I didn't know Mummy was watching me on the screen and guess i did embarassed myself a bit. I was yawning! The next minute I thought i wanna do a little somersault but got stuck somewhere instead. Daddy and Mummy were laughing at me! They tried to give me a little push to get me back in position but i kinda like that head down feeling so i stayed there for a while. No wonder nonice photo can be taken today.
I have a drawer of my own too, with all my new toys and clothes. Aren't I a very blessed baby?!
Today we went to see Dr Yvonne too. I am 646g now, hmm...a bit heavier than the average! I didn't know Mummy was watching me on the screen and guess i did embarassed myself a bit. I was yawning! The next minute I thought i wanna do a little somersault but got stuck somewhere instead. Daddy and Mummy were laughing at me! They tried to give me a little push to get me back in position but i kinda like that head down feeling so i stayed there for a while. No wonder nonice photo can be taken today.
I have a drawer of my own too, with all my new toys and clothes. Aren't I a very blessed baby?!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home