My name is...
Over dinner the last few days, i sort of know my chinese name now... I am Jayden Chen (Tan) Kai En :) Mummy said "Kai (3)" means victorious, and they want me to lead a victorious and triumphant life without forgetting the grace of God. Sounds good huh? They even thought of mei mei's name! If i have a mei mei, she will be "Kai Wei"! Haha... mei mei...you hear that?!
I will be making my next appearance to Mummy this thursday...another 2 days! I am so excited to see mummy again! These few days i have been real close to mummy, many times i simple stick my little hand onto her and she can see my hand on her belly! That's how we communicate :) In about a month or so, I will surface to their world... that's fast huh!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home