Dr Visit

Ok baby Jayden, we're going to se Dr Lillian again :)

Denden is doing really well, jaundice seemed lighter and he is 3.3kg now, not too heavy cos he's on total breast feeding ;) He will be going for his 6 in 1 jab in a month's time

Beckham's legs??!!

Dear loves talking to Denden when he's back from work

Hee...any resemblence?!



4 Comments:
At 8:55 PM,
-=XiN_yInG=- said…
Baby Jayden legs is very long leh just like Gary.. Got those runner leg hehe..
At 8:32 AM,
Sharine said…
Hee...mei..i was thinking of soccer player! Haha...beckham!!!
At 7:16 PM,
When I miss you, I look at the clouds said…
congrats! your baby is really cute =)
At 10:29 PM,
-=XiN_yInG=- said…
Oh ya!! I help baby Jayden do a slideshow like storyboard use window media player to play de.. My friend say not bad & the baby is cute.. I burn it into CD le see whether got meet u than pass it to u.. Take care jie!!
Post a Comment
<< Home