A Beautiful Gift from God

Baby Jayden

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Ticker

Monday, July 10, 2006

Mummy & World Cup

it's 4.31am now and there's still no outcome in the World Cup!!! I am a huge fan of England..guess why?! Beckham!!? Haha...but they're not the finalist. Today's match is between Italy and France. I am NOT a soccer fan so i know nothing bout the players or teams just that it's the finals and i really wanna know who'll get the golden trophy!

The 2 guys of my life are sleeping soundly, and the missus is here watching tv! man...

I remember in my secondary school and poly days, Ah Min and I would go Ga-Ga over the soccer players! We supported Italy then because of the cool players...such as Maldini, Totti, Pierro..etc. We would always say "waaa....his thigh is like my waist!"... looking back...it's really fun! Maybe i'll give her a call later... now that we're watching soccer as a mummy and a professional. Life changes huh!

Back to the world cup, i thought Zidane was really cool! France needed him! But.... he was chased out of field during the extra time because he apparently used his head to "poing" someone's chest! Sigh... I think France did really wel despite down with one KEY player. *Clap *Clap *Clap... Penalty shootout dun look so good for France but... "FRANCE, YOU'VE WON MY ADMIRATION!"

(Italy won... and above is based solely on a novice's views..haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home