A Beautiful Gift from God

Baby Jayden

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Ticker

Monday, August 28, 2006

Traveling with Infants
Yesterday we spoke to my mother in law regarding our end of year travel plan. It sounds really fun but i really have to read up on traveling with infants! Imagine a crying baby on the plane, which we cant just alight! Many people suggested sedatives...i'll ask my PD closer the date. It may be a real adventure!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Mummy Kless said…

    hmm.. must u pay for jayden's air ticket?? Like half price is it ah??

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger MummyTricia said…

    Hi,

    I'd love to bring Karyn on a trip this year end too.. but worried if hubby and I can cope...

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger MummyTricia said…

    Hi,

    I'd love to bring Karyn on a trip this year end too.. but worried if hubby and I can cope...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home