Taa Daa...
Mummy saw Dr Yvonne just now. I am now 1.75kg, with a foot of 5.5cm! Hee... I have already turned upside down, so you see why i keep having hiccups nowadays. Try drinking water when you're upside down! Hee..
I saluted the ladies with one foot on my forehead. I thought that's cute! I am a natural gymnast! So flexible! Dr Yvonne kept poking me... so i gave her a kick...oppss... it's Mummy who got it ;P
Dr Yvonne said judging at the rate i am growing, and clearly i dun have much space in this water balloon now, she'll try to have me out earlier, in another 6-7 weeks time. Oh... great! I can't wait too! Mummy said "Yes please!" sigh... i sucked my thumb deliciously when they were making the decision. *suck suck... didnt know they can even capture this scene! *suck *suck...
See you all end of this month then! *suck suck



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home