Counting Down
Today Mummy made an unexpected visit to Dr Yvonne... needless to say, they started looking at me again :) HI MUMMY!
I know i havent been a good boy cos i kicked mummy too hard... Daddy said it's too HARD! But daddy.... it's really cramp here, besides...i can't help but feel excited! I will be out soon!
Guess what I was doing when mummy saw me? Hee...doing something i do best lately...SUCKING THE UMBILICAL CORD! Well, if you ask me, it tastes funny but that's my only toy now... anyway... i am doing real fine... like what i said, counting down! Here comes JAYDEN TO CONQUER!
I know i havent been a good boy cos i kicked mummy too hard... Daddy said it's too HARD! But daddy.... it's really cramp here, besides...i can't help but feel excited! I will be out soon!
Guess what I was doing when mummy saw me? Hee...doing something i do best lately...SUCKING THE UMBILICAL CORD! Well, if you ask me, it tastes funny but that's my only toy now... anyway... i am doing real fine... like what i said, counting down! Here comes JAYDEN TO CONQUER!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home